NOAH's philosophy is based on the concept of "EMPOWERMENT THROUGH UNITY". The organization works diligently to enforce this principle through collaborative efforts with individuals and organizations that share its vision of "Rebuilding Haiti for a Brighter Tomorrow." NOAH has built alliances with the Haitian-American community, African-American community, Latin-American community and other entities by structuring the organization to address critical issues in areas such as; Immigration; Legal Representation; Economic Development; Research; Health and Welfare; Education; Grassroots Democratization; and Cultural Initiatives which benefit Haiti in its revitalization process.
NOAH’s 5-Point-Principles are the constitution for our everyday actions as servicemen, leaders and citizens in an ever changing Haitian society.
5Point-Principles (NOAH CARE’S)
· Commitment: As service men, NOAH is committed to witness change within Haiti. Through our resources we are able to implement strategies that have enhanced our mission in various neighborhoods in Haiti.
· Accountability: Here at NOAH we pride ourselves on the fact that we work and collaborate our efforts with a true “service first” mentality. We treat every mission as if it were our very last, which allow our team to perform, always, at the best of their ability.
· Responsibility: It is our responsibility to want to see change in Haiti. We advocate that change must come from within. We coordinate most of our efforts first, with the diasporas of the country, then we reach out to the public.
· Empowerment. “Empowerment through Unity” is the basis for our existence. We at NOAH believe that all of our efforts must be unified in order to bring about the progress that all could hope for.
· Service. There is no better term to exemplify who we are and what NOAH’s workforce inspire to be; servicemen. The ability to serve our countrymen is at the zenith point of our establishment